synchronicitytimes.com - There are probably a lot of things you do not know about the 27th US state. Of course, there are the usual destinations of Disney World, St. Augustine, Miami and Daytona, but there are still, surprisingly, some sites that are somewhat unknown in the "Sunshine State". These Places to Vaacation in Florida.
So if you are looking for a little variety for your next vacation - whether you are going to try to spend time at the beach or with outdoor activities - we have several options for you.
12 Places That Are An Excellent Reason To Visit Florida
1. Explore the totally amazing and beautiful Ocala National Forest
Near Orlando, Ocala offers more than 600 lakes, streams, rivers and springs - the springs are perfect for swimming, snorkeling and snorkeling.
2. Try the snorkeling at Molasses Reef
Do like the Beach Boys and go to Cayo Largo, where you can see beautiful fish on the only living coral reef in North America.
3. Visit Mosquito Lagoon, a place that was once a sighting site for space shuttle launches.
4. Drive to the shores of the ocean on the 113 mile Overseas Highway in Florida.
Yes, you can get stuck in some traffic, but you have to enjoy those ocean views!
5. And take a look at the best of street art in graffiti while you're in Miami.
Basically, the best option to take a photo in minivan!
6. Immerse yourself in the sky of Pensacola.
Watching the Blue Angels fly at dizzying speeds, and at very low ground, ALL head down, is something you will never forget.
7. Do as Captain Jack and sail to Tortuga.
Dry Tortugas. You will have to use a pirate ship or a plane to reach the islands located off the coast of Key West (Key West), which are the best place for camping, snorkeling or bird watching.
8. Floats through the Ichetucknee springs.
With crystal clear waters and a strong current, you do not have to make any effort to slip in tubing or canoe in these waters.
9. Stay in Mount Dora and row through the Dora Canal.
It's the charming Victorian town you never expected to see in Florida.
10. Spend time with some manatees in Crystal River.
If you want to swim or snorkel with manatees, the only place in Florida that does it legally is Crystal River. An extra? It's not Sea World
11. Play golf at Fort Walton Beach.
Known for being "non-scandalous," Fort Walton Beach has beautiful beaches, golf courses and emerald waters that will leave you wondering where the tourists are.
12. Find the treasure in Space Coast.
Sebastian Inlet State Park is one of Florida's secret beaches that annually organizes a wave contest, which features a museum filled with 18th century wreck treasures, and the "Monster Hole", where surfers flock to.